I'm ready for my closeup!

You can dress me up...and you can probably take me out, too.
Today Jessica came over to visit. We were meant to be productive, cranking out even more of our vegan samosas than last time. Instead, we wound up sitting on my couch and talking.

Finally, only an hour and a half before we had to leave, I got a brilliant brainwave. I've been stuck for years when it comes to people asking for pictures to put on professional profiles, and even to use on Facebook profiles. Since she's an artist, I'm a minimalist, and she never gets this kind of treat, I told her to doll me up and take my photo. Needless to say, she was tickled pink to do it.

So here we have them, the best of the photos we got out of today's photoshoot, and the ones that will most likely be used on profiles for years to come!






















Comments