It's that time of year again: say hello to the Etsy revival!

Every year, I knit a bunch of hats, slippers and other miscellany. And every year, I wait till it's the middle of winter to ask people if they'd like a hat, slippers or other miscellany. And then people get mad at me. They're like, "You know, I just spent all this money on another hat, and I would much rather just get one from you, but you approached me too late!" It's really silly, to be frank.

So here we are: a showcase of what I've got to keep you warm this winter!

Check out the feet on this one!

I like making slippers. And they keep your feet all cozy, and they look adorable. Check out the super cute flowers on these ones! (Last I heard, Jess was wearing the crap out of these. Glad to hear the sample pair found a loving home!)
Buy these slippers here in my Etsy store. Or, you know, contact me.


And for those of you who are more boring traditional, here are the slippers without anything but slippers. Want them inverse? You got it. Want them to match? Well, I suppose I could do that for you, too...
Buy these slippers here in my Etsy store. Or, you know, contact me.

Hats off on!

I'm so fond of making hats, there are entire categories in this section. You know it.

Toques (beanies)

Here's your standard crocheted toque! It looks super rad in any colour, and isn't super duper hot, so it works well for moderately cold weather (like late Fall and Spring).
Buy this toque here in my Etsy store. Or, you know, contact me.

Buy this toque here in my Etsy store. Or, you know, contact me.


For a super warm hat, go for this full-bodied (but still super cute) toque that will nestle your head snugly between spirals. (This is the hat I wear when the really cold weather hits.) I like to call it the Spiral Lace Toque--and you can make it yourself if you follow the tutorial here. Or, you know, if you're too busy/not a big knitter, I'll make it for you.
If you want to buy one, just contact me. This hasn't made it onto Etsy yet.

Berets

One of my top sellers, berets are super cute. I have two styles I do them in: traditional and slouchy. I don't actually have a photo of the second style, but just contact me if you'd like the slouchier one and we'll work out the details.

Buy this beret here in my Etsy store. Or, you know, contact me.


Headbands

Check out this cute headband to keep your ears cozy, even if you don't like a full hat!
Buy this headband here in my Etsy store. Or, you now, contact me.

Putting my neck on the line

Custom scarves. Oh, you heard right, all right. Tell me what colour(s) you want, tell me if you want an infinity or wrap scarf, and tell me how thick and cuddly or wide you want it. Want a skinny, thick wrap-around in bright red? You got it. Want a lighter infinity in pink and white? I'm your girl. Send me any of your requests through my contact form, Facebook, or e-mail. No cold neck will be turned away. (Well, unless you're mean to me. Then it'll be no scarf for you.)

Stay warm, friends!

Comments